Message from the Department
JIS School of Polytechnic is one of the best colleges for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering its a branch that combines engineering physics and mathematics principles with materials science to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. The department is fully equipped modern laboratories, where students can learn the technology theatrically and practically to fulfill the modern industrial and social demands. Here students can prepare the path for their bright future and able to take care social responsibility.
Leading and inspiring Mechanical Engineering knowledge to contribute the industrial and social needs.
- Providing highest quality education and positive academic environment that helps student healthy interaction with stake holders.
- To aware the students with their roles and social responsibilities as engineers through appropriate exposure.
- To upgrade students with educations and employments opportunities to familiarize with modern technological changes.
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general and Mechanical Engineering in particular so as to impart the necessary skill for designing, developing, fabricating and maintenance of various machines & plants.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To prepare the students for social challenges and guide them to face the challenges and adapt the changes.
- To create an interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by the way of in plants training and industrial visit and seminars.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various organizations with professional competence to be able to handle critical situations and meet deadlines.
- To train the student’s to apply the knowledge of technical courses in order to carry out curriculum based laboratory experiments and team projects for their professional improvement.