It gives me immense pleasure in welcoming you to explore the virtual perception and exposure of Basic Humanities and Sciences Department. The Department of Basic Humanities and Sciences has a rich curriculum and allied activities to provide a comprehensive education for Diploma Education. It prepares them to be technically well-off, to be critical thinkers, productive citizens, and leaders in a wide range of careers: government as well as an array of managerial options in the private sector. During their study, students complete rigorous programs of course work, participate in a variety of co-curricular programs within and with other top engineering colleges.
Our Department has got well-qualified, talented and dedicated faculty members. The faculty members of the Human Sciences department have always endeavored to provide the best in terms of knowledge and skill. The subjects taught by teachers of this department are of prime importance for all-round growth and development of students.
It remains a privilege to be head of the Basic Humanities and Sciences department with highly motivated and dedicated personnel, who are all prepared to go the extra mile. Therefore, my advice to prospective engineers is to put in their best to make their dreams come true.
To impart opportunity in various value of education and facilitate them to gain their skill in the areas of humanities and social science.
- To assist students to gather their knowledge in practical based applications through proper practice.
- Guide to enhance confidence and build a greater sense of self consciousness and appreciation for others.
- Promote them to go ahead in their life and achieve overall improvement.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general so as to impart the necessary skill to analyze and develop different logical and precise thinking so that the student can utilize it in project planning and estimation.
- To generate an interest for scientific learning, achieve significant success in group discussion and personal interview, encouraging them for seminars, secure jobs through interviews with his enhanced communication skills.
- To enlighten basic knowledge of the individual subjects given in the curriculum of Basic Science and Humanities and expand concepts of the subjects to students to the level that they get well prepared to undertake higher studies.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various Industrial and Government organizations and make them able to manage and control his emotions in work place through the required life skills
- To promote the students with a broader knowledge on management and ethical & moral principles, personal development, grooming and other engineering aspect.
Objective of the Department
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general. As well as it impart the necessary skill to analyze and develop different logical, precise thinking & helps students it in project planning and estimation.
- To generate latest development in scientific learning of technological words to score outstanding achievement in group discussion and personal interview, to crack expected job. It makes a sensation remarkable position & students can attain goal as per their fixed aim and choices.
- To enlighten basic knowledge and conceptual ideas for all of individual subjects given in the curriculum of Basic Science and Humanities, So that they are adopted to face the pressure of higher studies and job convincingly.
- To prepare the students as one to “make India” program successful in various Industrial (Govt. & non Govt.) organization, Proper understanding of life skills in our department helps students to be confident enough for any management in work places.
- It grasps and promotes ethical and moral principles and engineering aspect in the large scheme of techno world. ’To meet the need of the day’ –the students become well-fortified to accept the challenges.