Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Polytechnic (3 Years) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, being established in 2009, having intake of 30 at present, this department is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Affiliated to West Bengal state Council Of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development.
To achieve academic excellence in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and also provide the knowledge to the students that fulfill the industrial demand, global and social needs.
- Establish very good learning environment for the betterment of academic improvement of the students and they can able to face the challenges of Electronics & Telecommunication engineering field.
- Provide ethical and value based education to serve social needs.
- Provide multi-disciplinary activity to develope the skill of the students
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general to impart the necessary skill to analyze and synthesize different problems.
- To create an interest for self learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of plant training , industrial visit and seminars.
- To foster the students with a broader knowledge on management and ethical & moral principles, environmental issues and other engineering disciplines.