To promote excellence in education of Electrical Engineering and prepare the students such that they can address challenges of the millennium to achieve sustainable socio-economic development of the whole country as well as for the Environment of it.
- To provide educational excellence by balancing both theoretical and practical aspects of Electrical Engineering.
- To promote Professional skills, Ethical and Spiritual values resulting in service to the community.
- Department is always dedicated to equip students with the weapon of strong base of knowledge to enable them for continuing higher studies & to compete with the section of Employability.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Social Science in general and Electrical Engineering in particular so as to impart the necessary skill to analyze and synthesize electrical circuits, algorithms and complex apparatus.
- To create an interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of in plant training and industrial visit and seminars.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various Industrial and Government organizations with professional competence to be able to handle critical situations and meet deadlines.
- To train the student’s to apply the knowledge of technical courses in order to carry out curriculum based laboratory experiments and team projects for their professional improvement.