Department of Computer Science & Technology
Computer Science & Technology, 3 years diploma course with intake of 30 students in JISSP being established in 2009. This department is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and Affiliated to West Bengal state Council Of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development.
Provide the students quality education in computer science and technology and prepare them to serve the society for technical and moral development.
- Help students to develop and learn basic principles of computer science and technology that will help them to become successful professional or successful in their higher studies.
- To impart moral and ethical values, and interpersonal skills to the students.
Departmental Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide students with the knowledge of basic science and humanities, basic ideas of electrical engineering and electronics engineering, computer hardware and software programming to identify and define the computing systems.
- To create interest for self-learning, updating recent developments in the major area of study by way of industrial visit and seminars.
- To impart knowledge of the subjects given in the curriculum of West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development for Computer Science & Technology and develop concepts of the subjects to students up to the level that they get well prepared to undertake higher studies.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various Industrial and Government organizations with professional competence to be able to meet the deadlines
- To foster the students with knowledge on management with moral & ethical principles and environmental issues.